Siglaw Firm – excellent and dedicated lawyers

02 Types of main documents for Foreign workers working in Vietnam?

Ngày đăng: 17/06/2021
You are unfamiliar to Vietnamese law. You want to work in Vietnam. There are many questions you still have questions about applying for a Work Permit. If you want quicker procedures, surely you need to prepare these 2 documents. So what are those required documents? Is the implementation procedure complicated?
Headoffice in Hanoi:
Address: Floor 12A Sao Mai building, No. 19 Le Van Luong street, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
Hotline: +84 967 818 020
Ho Chi Minh City Branch:
Address: 21 N4 street, Commercial service and housing complex at No.16/9 Bui Van Ba street, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Hochiminh city.
Hotline: +84 985 982 659
Free Consultation 24/7: +84 967 818 020